FY 2017 Annual Report
The University of Iowa Office of the State Archaeologist FY 2017 Annual Report is available online. This report highlights our research and education activities, staff achievements, student successes, and much more.
There are two preferred ways to engage with OSA’s FY 2017 Annual Report:
- Recommended: Open the FlipBook format of the Annual Report on your desktop or mobile device to experience the fully interactive version. This works best with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer/Edge.
- If you prefer you can view the PDF using Adobe Acrobat or the free Adobe Reader app.
- OSA’s 57th year as a UI research center serving the Iowa region
- ca. $2,100,000 in externally-funded contracts and grants secured
- over 10,000 participants in statewide archaeology outreach and education events
- 257 journal and newsletter articles, books and book chapters, conference papers, and technical reports produced on Iowa archaeology topics