Andreas, Alfred T.
1970 Illustrated Historical Atlas of the State of Iowa. Reprinted. State Historical Society of Iowa, Iowa City. Originally published 1875. Andreas Atlas, Chicago.
Snow, Susan R.
1996 Phase I and Phase II Investigations of Seven Sites within the Proposed Historic District of Bowen's Prairie, US 151 (NHS-151-3(84)-19-57), Segment 4, Jones County, Iowa. Contract Completion Report 477, Office of the State Archaeologist, The University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Snow, Susan R. and Cynthia L. Peterson
2000 Data Recovery Plan for the Bowen's Prairie Historic District and Five Archaeological Sites Contained Therein (13JN152, 13JN168, 13JN169, 13JN196, and 13JN203), Jones County, Iowa, NHS-151-3(84)-19-57, a.k.a PIN 92-57080-1. Submitted to the Office of Environmental Services Iowa Department of Transportation, Ames, Iowa. General Contracts Program, Office of the State Archaeologist, The University of Iowa, Iowa City.
1879 The History of Jones County. Western Historical, Chicago.
- The Historic Period in Iowa Archaeology
- A Territorial Period Site in Dubuque
- Eighteenth and Nineteenth Century Sites (annotated guide)
- Bill Hunt's Medicine Bottle Glass Index
- The American Collectors of Infant Feeders
- Jamestown Rediscovery
- The Historical Archaeology of the Fort Union Trading Post
- Steamboat Bertrand Collection
- Wisconsin Historical Society Historic Sites